Mental Health Resources

As many of you already know, I lost my big brother a month ago to mental illness/suicide.

I'll keep this post short and to the point. In honor of my brother, I am compiling a list of mental health resources for all of my lovely readers. I will add new links as I find them, so keep checking back for more if you want.

Please, for Zach and for my family, share this post with anyone you think could benefit from this list.

24/7 HELPLINES (can call in case of an emergency)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1 (800) 273-8255
http://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help/index.html

To find support

To help a friend

To learn more about mental illness conditions

To understand the warning signs

To get the facts

To understand public policy surrounding mental illness

For loved ones of those with mental illness

To share your story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith is Not a Feeling

Surrender

How to Overcome Depression (Step One)