What I Love Above All Else

Date: March 15, 2015
Location: Milan, Italy

What I love above all else is that my faith is universal.

Two weeks ago, I went to Mass in Barcelona, Spain. The Mass was all in Spanish, but the order was the exact same. A different language, yet all the same.

Last Sunday I went to Mass in Prague, Czech Republic. The Mass was all in Czech, but the order was the exact same. A different language, yet all the same.

Right now, on this Sunday morning in mid-March, I am sitting in Mass in Milan, Italy. The Mass is all in Italian, but the order was the exact same. A different language, yet all the same.

***

No matter where I am, God is the same good God. And for that I am so grateful.

No matter the state of myself or the state of my surroundings, His love for me remains steadfast.

And I will never ever be even close to deserving of it.

Psalm 136.

Seen at a church in Barcelona, Spain
Seen at a church in Prague, Czech Republic
Seen at a church in Milan, Italy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith is Not a Feeling

Surrender

How to Overcome Depression (Step One)