Helppp!

Dear sweet readers, I need your help. This summer, God is teaching me about forgiveness. He's a great teacher, but it just so happens that I am a horrible student when it comes to a topic like forgiveness. Forgiveness stems from anger. And anger stems from hurt and fear. Once I am hurt, I am afraid I will only continue to be hurt time and time again, and it is nearly impossible for me to put my trust in people who may only break my heart even more.

So this is where you come in. I need your help. Whether I know you personally or not, I want to hear your opinion about forgiveness. You can leave a comment under this post (anonymously or not). You can email me at haley.hoyle@yahoo.com. You can Facebook message me if you're friends with me on Facebook. You can text me, call me, write me, whatever you're comfortable with.

I need your input. Send me your thoughts, questions, and stories about forgiveness. It doesn't matter what it is, how personal or not it is, if it's about forgiveness, I want to hear it. I need all the help I can get in learning how to forgive. What does it mean to forgive? What is the definition of forgiveness? Why should we forgive? What does forgiveness bring us? What does God say about forgiveness? Do you have any stories of success when it comes to forgiveness? Or stories of immense failure, where you're still learning to forgive every day...and still failing and still trying?

Anything you send me, a sentence or an essay, is greatly appreciated.
I'm praying for each of our hearts this summer, that God's grace may restore our souls, enabling each of us to forgive the unforgivable.

"Being a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." [C.S. Lewis]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith is Not a Feeling

Surrender

How to Overcome Depression (Step One)