Redemption

"He is so rich in kindness and grace that He purchased our freedom with the blood of His Son and forgave our sins. He has showered His kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7 (New Living Translation)

How sweet is the redemption of the Lord. This summer, God has redeemed my life in ways I never thought possible. He has given me a new hope, a new joy, a new purpose. I came to Him, broken and in need of repair. He was so quick to welcome me with open arms, to bring me home to Him. He told me, "Forget every wrong you have committed in the past, for I have forgiven you. I am giving you a new life. Come journey with me. You are my beloved, and I am yours." I'll say it again, how sweet is the redemption of the Lord. If only we realized just how good He is. If only we understood even a fraction of His grace and His love. I can't help but smile and cry tears of joy when I think of the way He has redeemed my life. When all I could see was darkness, He gave me light. He set me free. He redeemed me. Let Him do the same for you in your life. He is waiting to redeem you; He longs to be in relationship with you. "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!" 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT). So welcome to my blog. Welcome to the Lord's sweet, sweet redemption. My prayer for you today is that you may begin life anew with Christ. Anyone who belongs to Christ is a new person. Anyone who belongs to Christ is forgiven. Anyone who belongs to Christ is redeemed. Your old life is gone; your new life with Him has begun.

Song of the week: "The Redeemer" by Sanctus Real
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdOKuj_6bsw

Comments

  1. Haley! This passage is absolutely beautiful! I love the bible quotes you chose, & I love how you included a song of the day! Your friend - Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful meditation Haley. Keeping living your life not for gold but for God!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith is Not a Feeling

Surrender

How to Overcome Depression (Step One)